GENERAL WARRANTY TERMS
Gaastra warrants the product against any defects in material or workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase from an authorized dealer. This warranty is in favour of the original purchaser only.
All products sold as used or B-grade will not be covered by warranty.
- • All products sold as used or B-grade will not be covered by warranty.
- • Products out of production for more than 2 years are not covered by any warranty.
WARRANTY CLAIM PROCEDURE
The product should be returned to an authorised Gaastra dealer, together with sales invoice showing purchase date, the price and specifying the product details.
The official warranty claim form must be complete at the abou dealers shop, if the dealer is satisfied with the validity of the claim.
The dealer send the warranty claim to his Gaastra distributor for replacement of the product or reimbursement for repairs alone by an approval repair facility.
No warranty if:
- • The product is suffering from heat or any repairs have been attempted.
- • The product is used for purposes other than that which, it was designed.
- • Damage is caused by failing to follow the steps for rigging or de-rigging in the correct order or method as shown in the USER INSTRUCTIONS accompanying the product.
- • Damage is caused by accident, negligence, prolonged exposure to sunlight, or using the product in conditions for which it was not designed .
- • The product has been used for commercial purposes such as in a school or for rental.